Consolidation Test Equipment at VJ Tech:
A number of different types of Consolidation systems can be provided by VJ Tech along with the associated software to control, monitor, execute and produce results for the various types of Consolidation test.
They can be tailored to your requirements and configuration possibilities are listed in the features section of the product where applicable (i.e. sample size, etc.). The typical Consolidation System setups include;
- The ACONS Pro Motorised Automatic Consolidation System which makes things easier for laboratories by using a stepper motor to generate Force instead of compressed air. It is of compact design with a small footprint and features advanced electronics with up to 3 input channels (2 x Analogue & 1 x Digital) and USB or Ethernet Interface for computer control using our renowned Clisp Studio software
- The ACONS Pro Motorised Automatic CRS System uses a Multi-Purpose Consolidation (MPC) Frame with a stepper motor to generate Force for Constant Rate of Strain (CRS) testing. Back Pressure is provided by a Pro Single Automatic Pressure Controller and Pore Water Pressure is measured with a Pressure transducer. It comes with USB or Ethernet Interface for computer control
- Thepneumatic Automated Oedometer Consolidation Testing System using compressed air, which is simple and easy to use and specifically designed to automatically perform multiple loading increments when carrying out the Oedometer Consolidation test
- The manual oedometer consolidation dead weight system which can use a data logger to record the consolidation readings
- The Rowe Cell Testing System which utilises a hydraulic APC to apply vertical load to the sample contained in a Rowe-type consolidation cell. The advantage of this system is that drainage can be precisely controlled and the hydraulic loading system gives accurate control of applied loads over a wide range, including high pressures on large diameter samples
- The Pro SD - SWCC System determines both drying and wetting SWCCs. The Multi-Purpose Cell is available for a 70 mm diameter specimen and has a heater and a temperature sensor with a separate temperature controller. Vertical Load is applied using our motorised Multi-Purpose Consolidation (MPC) Frame and suction is generated using a Pro Pneumatic APC at the top of the sample and a Pro Hydraulic APC at the base, thus applying the axis-translation technique.
Applicable Geotechnical Standards:
Select the category of Consolidation Testing product you are interested in to see available products;